Get To Know Me Tag
I’ve always enjoyed reading and watching these “Get To Know Me” tags so I put together some questions I found on Pinterest and gave it a go just for fun. The questions get a little random but I’m sure you’ll definitely learn something new about me either way.
Let’s get it started-
- Would you rather trade some intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence?
Trade looks for intelligence and maybe give me a little more common sense too !
- If you had a warning label what would yours say?
Warning: Don’t mistake my kindness for weakness.
Keep out of the reach of negative energy.
- If you were another person would you be friends with you?
I think it would take a while to get to know me properly but after a couple margaritas I don’t see why not hehe.
- Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Because everyone’s been begging to know the answer to this question haha- apparently I’ve been wearing shoes that are a size too small for me which is why I would always take forever to get them on and off. That isn’t an issue anymore.
- What is your favorite drink?
Iced coffee but I mostly drink water.
- Mountain hideaway or beach house?
Both sound perfect to me. At this point in quarantine I’d take any, I’m not being choosy. But preferably that beach house please and thanks.
- Hair colour?
My natural hair colour looks black but it’s a very dark brown.
- Do you wear contacts?
Yes. My physical vision is terrible but I think I can see through you pretty darn well.
- Favourite dessert?
This is so hard because I have a big sweet tooth but one of my favourites is Tiramisu.
- Scary movies or romance?
I’m always in the mood for a good thriller but romance has always been at the top.
- Summer or Winter?
Summer forever! I just wanna be a beach babe.
- If you were a man for a day what would be the first thing you do?
Eat as much as I want without being judged and go out shirtless whilst I’m at it.
- What is the weirdest thing you find attractive in a person?
Veiny arms…but not too veiny…this is so weird.
- If you got stuck in an elevator and were forced to listen to only one song what would it be?
Diva- Homecoming album by Beyoncé. Perfect to put on my own personal performance as long as I’m trapped in there alone.
- What do you miss?
- First thing you notice in a new person?
Their confidence and how comfortable they are within themselves.
- Favorite style of clothing?
I haven’t really found my signature style I just enjoy experimenting with various looks. I’m super inspired by 90’s fashion, edgy outfits but also chic and feminine styles. One of my favourite things about travel is actually putting together different outfits that fits with the scene of the country I’m visiting.
- Favorite book?
The Great Gatsby for sure. That just made me super sad because it reminded me how we all thought 2020 was gonna be about fancy Gatsby parties but really we’re all just stuck at home and summer is cancelled.
- Favourite movie?
La La Land. I could watch this movie on repeat. I love everything about it- the jazz, the dancing, the setting, the characters. Unpopular opinion but the ending is my favourite part.
- Current relationship status?
So cliché but in love with meeeeeeeee
- Favorite vacation?
My first vacation alone with just a friend was actually to New York and so far that was the best trip I’ve had- then just a few months later I moved here and have lived here since.
- Last book I read?
The Analyst- I found this in a random bookstore back in England for only £1 and I honestly couldn’t put it down. I love mystery novels with an intriguing and totally unpredictable twist.
- Do I ever get good morning or goodnight texts?
Never. Ever. Ever. Ever.
- Hugs or kisses?
I’d rather you didn’t touch me 🙂
- Who is on your mind?
Wouldn’t you like to know…
- What does the most recent text that you sent say?
“What do you mean?” Sorry it’s nothing juicy.
- Favorite part of your daily routine?
Honestly right now I don’t even have a routine.
- Would you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
Definitely a combination of both I’d say 51% introvert 49% extrovert. Sometimes I’m so outgoing other times I’m the complete opposite.
- How many children do you want and why?
I want a cat.
- Would you rather only be able to shout for the rest of your life or only be able to whisper for the rest of your life?
Whisper. I don’t want everyone hearing my personal life, not that I have anything to hide… clearly…
- Would you rather always be underdressed or always be overdressed?
Turning up overdressed never hurt nobody.
- How do you think that you will die?
Making friends with a serial killer in the Bronx because they seemed cool and friendly but little do I know…
- What are you afraid that people see when they look at you?
This HUGE spot on my face right now. I think this is supposed to be more of a deep question so in that case I’d say I’m afraid of people seeing me as insecure or lacking personality.
- If you could get on a plane tomorrow to anywhere where would you go?
Dominican Republic so I can dance Bachata all day and all night.
- Are you living a meaningful life?
Well that just got disrespectful! Let’s leave it here.
Thanks for stopping by